Do you want your website to perform better?
Using data-driven SEO it can!
The name SEO 24/7 comes from the fact that our campaigns run seamlessly 24/7 to achieve optimal results for every single one of our clients. Our ethos is simple; we work hard every minute of every day to ensure that your success is our success.
We’re even recognised as an official Google Partner, giving you access to the most up to date promotional offers, search engine insight and trusted advice. Get in touch to switch to an SEO provider that you can rely on!
As a leading SEO agency our focus isn’t rankings or traffic, we focus on increasing your profit
Many SEO companies focus on increasing traffic and rankings, claiming that it’s all about search volume. Here at SEO 24/7 our staff have been in the industry for over a decade and we know that it’s more important to increase sales, revenues and profit margins.
We make sure that your website communicates effectively with visitors
Part of our strategy as a leading SEO company is to keep our strategies relevant and successful by meeting with you regularly on an agreed date, either monthly or quarterly, to understand your business inside-out.
We need to know the terminology that you know and the way you communicate with your clients, customers and colleagues so that we can accurately represent this.
Transparency at every level
Here at SEO 24/7 we don’t keep our methods a secret, we want you to know exactly what work is being carried out and we ensure there’s no smoke and mirrors. Here’s an overview of the SEO services we can implement:
- Conversion Rate Optimisation:We specialise in converting visitors into customers and maximising the quality of each visit.
- Digital-driven Market Research: We target search terms that actually convert using data gathered through analysis of Analytics.
- Customer-oriented Content: Our strategic copywriting focuses on improving the customer journey and conversion rather than keyword-stuffing, creating much more stable results.
- Organic Click-through rates:By managing your site’s technical aspects we can improve usability, visibility, click through rates and conversions.
- Beneficial Relationships: We focus on building relationships between your website and high Domain Authority, industry-related websites to generate more interest and increase your reputation.
- Improved Indexing: XML Sitemaps, Internal Navigation, Broken Link Checks, Robots.txt, .htaccess, Canonicalisation; all of these and more are often overlooked but can really improve your online presence.
Why use our SEO agency for your digital marketing campaign?
Our proven SEO results and our fantastic client testimonials speak for themselves…
At SEO 24/7 we pride ourselves on being an open and honest digital marketing consultancy, providing services that focus on Conversions, Sales and Revenue whether through consultancy, strategy, training, audits / analysis or ongoing managed services.
Each of our consultants are proven experts in a wide variety of digital marketing specialities including email marketing, social media and of course pay-per-click advertising and search engine optimisation.
From our Head Office we provide SEO services throughout Lancaster and Lancashire,Liverpool and Merseyside, Kendal and Cumbria, York and Yorkshire, the sunny
seaside town of Morecambe, the Lancashire hub of Preston, and the beautiful Lake District,
while our North West Regional Office in Manchester caters for businesses across the UK and
As part of our service level agreement we provide you:
- A Dedicated Client Relations Manager
- Cohesive, Integrated Digital Strategies that yield results
- Monthly Analytics Report, KPI Reports and Strategy Documents
- Weekly Consultation Phone Calls
- Pre-scheduled face-to-face meetings
- Bi-monthly reports on the on-going work we implement
Feel free to call our team today for a free consultation and ask any of our SEO consultants for testimonials and proof of our achievements. We don’t listen to rumour mills and only use proven sources of SEO information.
Who do we work with?
Many people ask us what industry sectors we specialise in, and although we do have a handful of clients in a few similar industries we don’t restrict ourselves to these specific industries as we know that we can help any business in every field. Having said that, we do possess particular knowledge of the following sectors:
- Energy, Oil and Gas
- Finance, Insurance, Legal and Property
- Manufacturing, Industrial and FMCG
- Music, Sport, Entertainment, Travel and Leisure
However, to us it really doesn’t matter what industry you are in, as we have a proven track record across the board. So whatever sector you specialise in, we’d love to hear from you, whether you’d prefer to chat over a coffee or have just a few minutes to talk over the phone then feel free to get in touch.